Fans might never get to be king (or queen), but they can look like one: Celebrity makeup artist Sir John—most famous for his work with Beyoncé—has collaborated with Luminess Cosmetics for a limited-edition collection inspired by Disney’s upcoming remake of The Lion King (opening in theaters July 19, 2019).
Inspired by the colors of African landscapes, the products come in hand-designed, layered packaging inspired by scenes and characters from the film. They include the:
- Kingdom sculpting palette, $42
- Can’t Wait to be Queen eyeshadow palette, $42
- Be Brave matte lipstick, $24 (available in two shades)
- Be Prepared liquid lipstick, $24 (available in two shades)
- Legacy tinted lip balm, $24
- Circle of Life highlighter, $40
The collection is available on www.luminesscosmetics.com/disney.