Last night we saw the giants of the music industry walk the red carpet for the annual Grammys awards show. From Taylor to Adele, talent, style and beauty ran rampant, especially in the case of Selena Gomez. The singer took her “come and get it” mantra to heart with a serious smoky eye, glam waves and killer sexy Calvin Klein slinky, sequin dress in midnight blue.
Fortunately, you don’t have to be a Hollywood starlet to get red carpet glamour.
- After applying your silk foundation, contour with bronzer. Hold the airbrush stylus roughly six inches away from your temple, just in front of the center of your ear. Using a gentle sweeping motion, brush the color down toward the corner of your mouth.
- Apply a light iridescent shadow to the inner corners of your eye, and just below the brow.
- Using a good black eye liner, trace your upper lid. Start at the center, then work outwards in a dramatic cat eye. Finish the line from the center to the inner corner. Repeat on the bottom, blending away harsh lines.
- Fill in the negative space between your liner and your light shadow with a dark bronze or purple shadow. Blend for a seamless transition.
- Finish the look with two coats of mascara and a statement brow.
Practice a few times before wearing this out, so you can be sure to nail the technique. You can get everything you need for this look on our website LuminessBeauty.com