Are you sad Halloween only comes once a year? (And that it’s already come and gone?) We are so with you!
Personally, we think the world should be filled with more fun and themed holidays where we can express our creativity and practice new looks and trends – even if that includes a scary mummy costume or a cosplay-themed look.
We love experimenting with makeup colors and trends (even the frightening costume kind) and hair color trends that aren’t permanent; that’s why we’re so excited to announce the launch of ColorFX, helping you transform your look, faster and easier than anything else on the market. Not to mention it’s pretty fun, too.
Luminess Air’s new ColorFX line offers vibrant, lasting, breathable colors that apply easily to skin or hair, without damaging it.
Using the airbrush technology of Luminess Air, ColorFX is water-based, oil-free and hyper-pigmented (that’s just fancy speak for bold colors that last long – up to 18 hours long!).
The first launch of ColorFX will include six classic shades, including, Envy, Void, Midnight, Rising Sun, Templar, and Winter; and six metallic shades, including Luxe, Galaxy, Sepia, Sapphire, Euphoric, and Electric. One of the best things about the ColorFX line is that it’s non-transferable, which means it won’t make a big mess (think red hair and a white shirt).
Who should use ColorFX:
- Anyone with extreme creativity who loves to experiment with new looks
- Anyone who loves change without the commitment of adding major color to their hair
- Anyone going to a costume party or other unique events
- Do you have gameday spirit and want to show your team colors all over?
- The same goes for school spirit!
The extreme benefits of ColorFX:
- Highly pigmented
- Multiple uses on body, hair and face
- Water- and sweat-resistant
- Water-based cosmetics
- Silicon-, talc-, paraben-, fragrance- and oil-free
- Noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic
- Dries quickly
Be one of the first to try ColorFX and be sure to tag us in your photos and creations with #ColorFXLooks. Let us know which colors are your favorites or what we should add.