In the spirit of Thanksgiving and being thankful, I wanted to share 9 Luminess products I am most grateful for. (Side note: I am extremely thankful for my friends and my family, but this is about beauty and makeup, so back to my list of favorite airbrush products.)
- The new Epic 2 Airbrush System. There are no words to explain just how much I love my airbrush machine that I use at home every day. I feel like I’ve become an expert thanks to the step-by-step, built-in tutorials — the only airbrush machine that has this feature — and it’s so lightweight and versatile that it’s easy to travel with.
- Mystic Airbrush Foundation. This is another favorite on my list because during summer and winter months I don’t have to splurge on all new shades as my skin gets tan or loses some color, I can simply color match with two different shades I keep on hand at all times. It goes on smooth and is incredibly lightweight. It also has concealer and corrector built in, so it’s the only product I need for a perfect complexion. Since my skin looks flawless, I can easily say “I woke up like this.”
- ColorFX. One of the newest products I’ve recently become obsessed with, this new line helps me channel my inner diva and allows me to experiment with different looks — on my body and my hair! This spray-on hair and body color will take your trends to a whole new level, or your local comic-con.
- Eraser. If you have red or blotchy skin like me, this is an airbrush essential you can’t live without. It helps even out your skin tone, neutralizes redness and goes on easy and lightweight.
- Lip Gloss. I like a pretty natural color on my lips — I let my personality do the standing-out part — so I love the natural shades of these lip glosses that are perfect every day and keep me feeling at the top of my game.
- AirSupremacy Body Coverage. I have a lot of scars from my days playing sports and 99 percent of the time they don’t bother me, but sometimes they do. That’s why I love this body coverage spray to help cover my skin’s imperfections. It’s also a boss at covering up tattoos and is long lasting with no transfer.
- Eye Shadow Palette. I’m pretty sure everyone in my life can attest to the fact that I’m indecisive in many things, so having 88 — yes, 88! — eye shadows to choose from in one adorable palette truly makes life more beautiful.
- Makeup Remover Wipes. I am close to being the laziest human on the planet; that’s why these simple makeup remover wipes are on my favorites list. I know the importance of removing your makeup every night, and these are perfect for the nights — there’s a lot of them! — I don’t feel like fully washing my face. These remove up to 4x more makeup than washing my face, anyway.
- Translucent Powder. There’s something about doing your makeup and finishing it off with a finishing powder that makes the look complete. It’s ideal for touchups, so I always keep it in my bag, just in case!