You’ve worked weeks to prepare for this day.
You’ve found the perfect dress, shoes and jewelry for prom.
You’ve perfected your presentation down to the second.
You’ve spent years working toward that degree.
All of your family and friends are in town for your wedding.
And then, you get a not-so-welcome visitor. A huge, monstrous, vibrant pimple in the middle of your face that seems to radiate “Look at me!” vibes.
Whatever the day is, momentous or ordinary, a breakout can ruin it. You can try to cover it with your traditional foundations and concealers, but you’ll need to touch it up. Or cake on so much makeup that you can literally scrape it off with your fingernail.
The problem with those methods are obvious: Who wants to have to worry about touch-ups all day? And, caked-on makeup doesn’t allow your skin to breathe, making your breakout that much worse.
With airbrush makeup, you can perfectly conceal your breakout while still allowing it to breathe and heal. Erase your breakout with these easy steps:
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Start with moisturizer/primer. Place 4-6 drops in your stylus, turn the compressor on and barely pull back on the trigger. Holding your stylus 6-8 inches away from your face, apply the product in light layers, starting at the forehead and moving in gentle circles around the face.
- Next, place 2-3 drops of our Eraser into your stylus. The Eraser effectively covers the redness of the blemish, making it seem like it’s disappeared. Bring the stylus in close to focus on the pimple and, again, apply in light layers. Allowing each layer to dry between applications, continue to apply layers until redness is gone.
- If you feel you need additional coverage to help minimize the pimple’s appearance or texture, apply an airbrush concealer in the same manner as your Eraser, until you’re satisfied.
- Finish with your foundation. Start with 6 drops in your stylus, and gently apply in light layers as you did with your moisturizer/primer.